- Top 25 Best Christian/Alternative Albums of 2011!Jan 10, 2012 by Jonathan Faulkner
- Selena Gomez releases new single “Come &...Apr 7, 2013 by Brittney Reyna
- Paramore | Boston 2013May 17, 2013 by Matthew Mikaelian
- Demi Lovato reveals tracklisting for new albumApr 2, 2013 by Brittney Reyna
- Skate and Surf Festival Exclusive Lineup Announcem...Jan 22, 2013 by Stephen Vicino
Want to get signed?October 20th, 2012 | Cameron Bartlett
There are some great ways to get noticed by record labels. You can familiarize people with your music, gain a following and build rapport with fans. These are all very easily and most effectively done by the use of social media marketing.
Record labels also like to see that you have people who work to support you (ie. MGMT). Management recognizes potential in a band’s performance, their music and their social media following.
So one effective way to get noticed, or to make yourself known all on your own is to utilize your social media platforms properly.
If you’re a band at any level looking to be seriously considered by a record label, checking out social media management (like FacedownMGMT) could be what leads to your big break.
Tags: @, @fdmgmt, alt rock live, altrocklive, ARL, Bands, bandsintown, Christian bands, digg, Facebook, fd mgmt, gas, google plus, google+, how do I get my band's name out, indie labels, itunes, mgmt, music, record label, rock bands, social media management, songkick, spotify, stumbleupon, there?, twitter